Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bats, Monsters and Ghosts

This week we had fun exploring Halloween related themes.  We learned about bats from a great book by Gail Gibbons, acted out The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything, Five Little Pumpkins, and Two Little Witches.  
Speaking of Halloween -- if you are trick or treating on Saturday evening please stop by my house.  I live exactly one mile from school -- 835 Dodge Road.  I don't want to eat all that candy myself!


acting our The Little Old Lady Who was not Afraid of Anything

the little old lady 

I

check out our scarecrows from the little old lady story





feeding monsters 


hanging upside down like bats in a cage

dressing up and acting out a story of our own


making a bat--- 


sharing what we are wearing on Halloween 


acting out Five LIttle Pumpkins


playing with the parachute and trying to keep those ping pong eye balls from falling down





reading wherever we can






No comments:

Post a Comment